Tuesday 3 December 2013

Nmart Update on 03rd December, 2013



MESSAGE FROM CMD GOPAL SHEKHAWAT TO ALL ASSOCIATES, FRANCHISE, VENDORS & MALL OWNERS

All associates, franchise, vendors, and mall owners I would like to clarify all of you that today ‘Nmart’ is one of a leading brand in retail business. I along with my all associates and staff members have worked hard to make it a leading brand in retail and network marketing industry.

I would also clarify that Nmart will not be merged, sold, transferred or accompanied by any other company of other group at any cost. I have born to live with Nmart and will run this company entire life to reach its highest goal.

Beware of peoples who will misuse the brand name of Nmart for their vested interest. Nmart will always run on its own strong infrastructure alone.

I Gopal Shekhawat will go to several inauguration, meetings and functions of my colleagues and competitors only to maintain social harmony. It will have only personal relation with no business sense.

GOPAL SHEKHAWAT
CMD NMART

No comments:

Post a Comment